How will I access and manage my Membership Tickets?
- We are excited to partner with Ticketmaster, who are a leader in fan ticketing digital experience. You will need to link your Membership Account and download the Crew App to manage and use your tickets.
- For more information, please visit https://www.columbuscrew.com/tickets/mobile-ticketing/
How will I receive my tickets for the 2022-23 season?
- All Crew tickets are available via the Columbus Crew app on your mobile device. It's recommended to add your tickets to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay in advance for seamless entry.
- See our Mobile Ticketing Guide for more information on managing tickets on your device.
What is express entry?
How many games are included in the Crew Season Membership?
- 17 Regular-season Crew MLS home games
How do I contact the Membership Service or Sales Team?
How will I be notified of Membership changes, including pricing?
- Any changes to membership dues and material changes to Membership terms will be reflected in personalized annual membership dues notification delivered on July 15, 2022 for the 2023 Membership year. July 15th is the start of the 2023 re-enrollment window and August 12th is the close of the window.
Your Crew Membership is truly year-round and remains much more than just soccer matches! What benefits come with a Columbus Crew Membership?
- Dedicated account manager and service representative
- Lowest ticket price guaranteed
- 10% discount at Crew Shop
- Best seats for every game
- Guaranteed access to MLS Cup Playoff tickets
- Interest free, monthly payment plan
- Private, member only events
- Pre-sale access to all events at Lower.com Field, Historic Crew Stadium, and FirstEnergy Stadium
What is auto-renewal?
- As a Crew Season Ticket Member, you are enrolled in the auto-renewal program which is designed to simplify the process of retaining your Crew Membership for the 2023 MLS season.
How does auto-renewal work?
- Your Crew Membership functions just like an Amazon Prime or Netflix subscription in that each season (typically July) you will receive your personal Crew Membership Portal where you can view your Crew Membership invoice and benefits for the following season. It makes renewing your seats transparent and easy!
- If you plan to retain your Crew Membership for the following season, while nothing further is required, you can use your personal Crew Membership Portal to select your renewal gift and update information such as your preferred payment plan length and payment method. It is also here, if you so choose, that you can opt out of auto-renewing your Crew Membership for the 2023 MLSL season.
I do not want to be on auto-renewal but would like to renew my Crew Membership. How do I do this?
- Reach out to your Membership Services Representative to renew your tickets or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I cancel my membership after the opt-out window?
- Once the autorenewal period closes on August 12, 2022, if you have not opted out, you will automatically be renewed and charged on a 12-month payment plan. Your membership cannot be cancelled after this point.
How do I add on a seat for 2023?
- If you are interested in adding on a seat for 2023, please contact your Membership Services Representative or email email@example.com to explore available locations.
How do I change seat locations during the renewal window?
- Contact your Membership Services Representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org to explore available seat locations. There will be a relocation event on September 24, 2022 and more seat locations will be made available then.
How can I move into the clubs?
- Premium locations are currently sold out and we have a waitlist for these areas. If you are interested in joining the waitlist by contacting your Membership Services Representative or email email@example.com.
I don’t want to do a 12-month payment plan. Can I do a shorter plan?
- Yes, alternative payment plan optoins are available. Contact your Membership Services Representive to customize your payment plan.
How do I renew parking?
- Parking is sold annually and cannot be automatically renewed. Parking options for the 2023 season will be shared in January 2023.
I need ADA parking. What are my options?
- If you require ADA parking, please contact your Membership Services Representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What payment options are available for my Membership?
- We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. We provide an Interest-Free, Monthly Payment Plan through July 15, 2023.
- For more information or to answer any questions you may have on this option, please contact your dedicated Membership Services Representative or email us at email@example.com and a member of our staff will reach out to within 24 hours.
When do Crew Membership payments start?
- Payments start on August 15, 2022.
Can I make changes to my account, such as update my payment or address?
- You can update payment information and contact information on account manager or by contacting your Membership Services Representative. Sign into your account manager, click your name in the top right-hand corner. Click on my profile, your account overview will come up. You can edit your account information including payment and information there.
Can I split my Season Membership payments between different credit cards?
- Yes, you can split payments on two different cards. Please contact your Membership Services Rep for assistance.
Can I split my account?
- Accounts can be split during the auto-renewal window only (July 15-August 12). Please note that splitting accounts affects how tickets can be resold on TM Exchange and will also affect STM tenure. If you would like to inquire about splitting accounts, please contact your Membership Services Rep.